- grant applications and IRB materials
- biosketches and personal bios
- journal articles - see tips for writing manuscripts
- book chapters
- textbook editing
- conference abstracts
- PowerPoint presentations
- patient education materials
- letters and correspondence
- dissertations, theses
All writings are reviewed for clarity, consistency and conciseness. Careful attention is given to sentence structure, grammar and punctuation, organization of text and graphics, proper referencing, and compliance with author instructions.
PowerPoints and posters are reviewed for succinct text and appropriate use of images.
Correspondence, biosketches and personal writings are edited carefully, to ensure the author’s own style is preserved while clarity is maintained.
Editing services are provided free of charge to members of Internal Medicine. A fee for service is charged via MFK for all others.