Peer Reviewed Publications
- Bold your name and first initial
- Maintain consistency in entries
- Article titles: do not capitalize every word - only proper names
- Info is consistent in each: volume numbers, PMIDs, etc.
- Check PubMed for correct journal abbreviations
- Check that author names are spelled correctly, in published order, title is exact, page numbers are correct, etc.
- Verify via PubMed or online source
Abstracts and Presentations
- Abstracts section should include any presentation made after an abstract was submitted to a conference or meeting and accepted for presentation (in-house or outside)
- Include and list all authors just as you would for a publication
- List the meeting by its official name: no abbreviations for the organization, check website to be sure of official meeting name
- List city, state (country), month and year.
- Presentations are NOT abstracts – they are invited talks
- Presentation titles should be in title case, not lower case like publications and abstracts
- Follow format of meeting, place, date just like in the Abstracts section