Research Experience or Project Experience
- Always note your mentor or PI, their academic title(s) and their affiliation(s) - be sure to double-check their exact info!
- Experience: everything you did or are currently doing, in active voice
- Dates of the project: month, year, or just start and end years
- Any presentations of results
Areas of Research Interest
- This section is optional, but it’s a good way to state clearly what you want to study, especially if your past research projects are not your current interests or future planned areas of study
- List this either under Research Experience section(s) or at end of Scholarship section